and we’re determined to help those people who need us most, including the most vulnerable in society. Our priorities are to help everyone stay connected and to keep our colleagues safe. We are doing everything we can to protect our colleagues and we’re following Government advice.
- All BT and Openreach colleagues who can perform their role from home are doing so.
- Those colleagues who are critical to our ongoing operations but who can’t perform their roles from home have been designated as Key Workers, as outlined by the Government, in recognition of the essential role they play in keeping our customers and the country connected.
- These include network teams, field engineers, 999 operators and customer call centre teams.
- We’ve increased cleaning in areas where these teams operate, and arranged for people to work at Government-recommended safe distances.
- We continue to review our approach to reflect changes in Government advice including our published BT Group COVID-19 Generic Risk Assessment.