1. Eligibility: the prize draw is open to any UK resident BT Group shareholder or EasyShare participant (EasyShare is provided by Equiniti Financial Services Limited), aged 18 or over who has elected to receive email shareholder communications between 12 September and 31 October 2022 (the “prize draw window”).
2. Anyone materially connected to the administration of this Prize Draw incentive will be excluded from participating.
3. Entry into the prize draw is automatic on electing to receive shareholder communications within the prize draw window. If you don’t want to be entered into the prize draw, you can opt out by:
- calling the Equiniti shareholder helpline on +44 (0) 808 100 4141 (please use the country code when contacting us from outside the UK). *
- emailing Equiniti direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- writing to Equiniti, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing West Sussex, BN99 6DA United Kingdom.
You’ll need your shareholder reference number which can be found on your share certificate, EasyShare statement or dividend confirmation.
4. Availability: the prize draw window is from 00.01 on 12 September 2022 until 23.59 on 31 October 2022. Once the prize draw window has closed, 125 prize winners will be drawn at random from eligible entries.
5. The Promoter: the Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 1 Braham Street, London, E1 8EE. Registered in England and Wales. No. 1800000
6. The Prize: there are one hundred and twenty-five (125) prizes, each a trip for two people up the BT Tower, Maple Street, London W1, in early 2023 – exact date to be confirmed. Winners will be able to select a preference for one of the specified time slots. Each slot will last approximately 1.5 hours. Refreshments will be provided. Travel and associated costs will not be reimbursed.
7. The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered for the prize.
8. Under no circumstances can the prize be used for commercial purposes by any prize winner.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the free prize draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
10. Invitations to attend the BT Tower will be issued, to each individual, by the Promoter.
11. All guests/attendees agree to comply with the BT Tower’s strict security arrangements both in terms of details required ahead of the date of the event and with respect to security checks and procedures prior to admission. This includes providing photographic ID and passing through an airport style security check on arrival.
12. BT Tower is a smoke free building and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the complex.
13. Acceptance of terms and conditions: by entering this prize draw entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and be bound by them. All decisions made by the Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Choosing the winners: the winners will be drawn at random and notified by email within 21 days after the prize draw window closes by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prizes if any of the prize-winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time after the winners are drawn (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion), or does not wish to accept the prize. All prize draws will be supervised by an independent observer. The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Equiniti (details in paragraph 3 above) OR an email to email@example.com within 60 (sixty) days after the prize draw window closes (31 October 2022).
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Liability: the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this competition or by an entrant's acceptance of the prize, or any damage to any entrant's or other person's computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraud.