By viewing your bills online, you can see all calls made on your current bill. You can also create an online address book to put names to the numbers on your bill. Register for online.......
By viewing your bills online, you can see all calls made on your current bill. You can also create an online address book to put names to the numbers on your bill.
Register for online billing at My BT by creating a BT ID. You'll need your email address and account number, which you'll find at the top of your latest bill.
If you haven't got a bill, we can send you your account number in the post >
If you've already registered to manage your account online, simply log in with your BT ID to view your bills.
How can I change the level of itemisation on my bill?
Receive a paper bill in the post, and want to change the level of itemisation? You can easily change this online at My BT. After logging in:
- Click Manage bill settings
- Click Change how I am billed
- Click the Change how I am billed button
- Scroll to the 'Choose level of bill itemisation' section and select the level you want, then click the Confirm button
There are four levels of itemisation you can choose from for a paper bill:
- Not Itemised - This will put your calls into categories such as Local, National, International, but gives no individual call details.
- Itemised over £0.50 - This is the level you'll have automatically. It will show all calls costing more than 50p (including VAT).
- Summarised by phone number - See how many times you've called someone. Your bill will show the total number of calls made to each other.
- Fully Itemised - This will list all individual calls made, excluding calls that are inclusive due to a discount package, for example free evening and weekend calls.
Why can't I see itemised calls for my old bills?
Your old bills online at My BT have a 'Summary of Calls', but don't include a fully itemised list of calls. However, you can see general call usage information for dates in the past.
To see usage information for old billing periods:
- Log in to My BT >
- Click on Manage bill settings
- Click on the View usage button
- Click on the drop-down menu under 'Your usage charges' and select the bill period you want to look at