1. Find what plan you have and what's included
Find your current plan/package for each product/service under the 'Your regular charges' section for that product.
For example, your calling plan will be under the 'BT Mobile' section of your bill under 'Your regular charges'. Check where ‘Your regular charges’ are on your bill.
2. Check what you've been charged for outside your plan
You might have been charged for usage or purchase not included in your plan, for example:
- if you've used more data or minutes than you're plan
- you've brought an on-demand TV programme or film
- you've made calls to certain numbers
Check the 'What you’ve used’ section to check your usage and what you’ve been charged for. Check where the ‘What you’ve used’ section is on your bill
3. Check your bill
Use this sample bill for help finding the charges on your bill
Tap or click on this sample bill to understand each part of your bill.