We're sorry to hear you're thinking of leaving BT Wi-fi. You can opt out at any time, but you'll lose the benefit of unlimited wi-fi usage from BT Wi-fi hotspots.
If you have a BT ID:
To opt out, follow the steps below:
- Log into My BT >
- Choose Your package and then Inclusive extras
- Scroll down to BT Wi-fi and click on Manage BT Wifi
- Scroll down and click on the Opt out of BT Wi-fi drop-down, and then the Opt out of BT Wi-fi button
Remember, if you ever want to opt back in, it's easy: just log into My BT.
If you have a BT Yahoo Mail account:
You'll need your BT Yahoo Mail username and password.
To opt-out, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.btcom.ll-digital-sandbx1.bt.com/btwifi >
- Click on the Check Status link on the left of the page
- Enter your @btinternet.com email address and password and click on the Check Status button
- Scroll down to the opt-out section
- Enter your @btinternet.com email address and password again and click Send
- You'll then see a notice confirming that the opt-out request has been accepted. Please follow the instructions in this message
Remember, if you ever want to opt back in, it's easy: just visit the BT Wi-fi website.
Further Help & Information