I've got no BT Broadband connection
Many of our customers with broadband connection problems find that the following steps help.
- Make sure there are lights on your Hub. If not, check the power cables are plugged in properly and it's switched on at the mains.
- Turn off your Hub, computer, and any devices you are trying to connect for five minutes before restarting. This really can help.
- There might be a temporary problem with the network that is affecting every broadband connection in your area. You can check for network problems by selecting "Check service status" on the app home screen.
- Broadband needs a working phone line. So check you can make a phone call, and that there's no noise on the line.
- The issue may be with your internal telephone extensions, rather than be a problem with your phone line itself. You can easily check this by connecting your Hub to your test socket. Watch our video to find out how to do this.