As you can use the BT Mail service anywhere in the world, it's possible to change the time zone to suit the country you're in at the time. Start by selecting the "General" folder from the.....
As you can use the BT Mail service anywhere in the world, it's possible to change the time zone to suit the country you're in when you're using it.
- Select the "General" folder from the left hand menu
- You'll see options to change the time zone and date and time settings/ Whatever you select will apply to everything within the BT Mail service (such as Calendar)
- To change the time zone, simply select the drop-down option and then choose the time zone you want to set
- Click "Save" from the tab toolbar
- You'll get a confirmation message to show your updates have been made
This page also has options to change the date and time settings within Calendar. You can select a 12 or 24 hour clock view, determine the day on which your week starts and also the time of day.
Make your selections from the drop down options offered and click "Save".