Voicemail is an answering service that answers calls when you're away from the phone or engaged on another call. A stutter dial tone tells you there's a new message waiting.
To order, dial 1571 from your home phone.
- It'll store up to 20 messages for 60 days (or 20 days if you've listened to them)
- To access messages when you're away from home, set a PIN by choosing option 3 on the 1571 menu. To check messages, dial your home number, press star, then enter your PIN when 1571 answers
- Record a personal greeting, changing it as often as you like
How do I record a personal greeting
- Dial 1571 from your home phone
- Press '2' from the main menu
- Press '1' to record your own greeting or 2 to choose the standard greeting
- After pressing '1', record a greeting after the tone. Press square (#) to finish
- You can check what you've recorded before deciding to use it, or to record another version. To cancel recording and return to the greeting menu, press star (*)