There are several things that can stop your phone ringing. Here are some things you should check: Make sure the ringer volume is not turned down or off. For instructions, go to the user guide for your phone................. ......
Here are some things you should check:
- Make sure the ringer volume is not turned down or off. For instructions, go to the user guide for your phone >
- Check that you are using the line cord that came with the phone. A different cord may not be suitable
- Check both ends of the line cord are connected and it is secure
- If your phone needs a power supply check the power is turned on
- Make sure the power adapter is plugged into a working mains power socket and to the phone
- Switch the mains power off, wait five seconds and then turn it on again to reset your product
- If you can, reset your phone to its factory settings. Find out if it is possible in the user guide for your phone >
- If you still can't fix your problem, contact the helpdesk for the model of phone. You'll find the contact details in the user guide >
Still having problems?
If you think the problem is with your BT line or service, you can test your line and do some quick checks with our landline troubleshooter >