To help us fix things, we need you to collect some information for our technical team.
We need three examples of the issue you're experiencing in at least two different locations. For each example we need to know:
- Date and time
- Full postcode of where you were at the time
- The number you were calling, or that was calling you
- Was the call successful?
- If not, exactly what happened?
- Internet provider
- Wi-fi uplink speed - that's the speed from your device to the hub/router
- Wi-fi downlink speed - the speed from the hub/router to your device
- Hub/router make and model
- Hub/router Firmware version
- We also need a contact number for you, in case we need to speak to you for more information
Because this is a Wi-Fi Calling issue, we also need to know:
You can test the uplink and downlink speeds using one of the free apps that's available. Simply type "WiFi Speed Test App" into your search engine, download the app you want and follow the instructions.
If you can (especially if you're a BT Broadband customer), we also need:
If you're a BT Broadband customer, go to Help for BT Hubs for help with finding the make and model. And to find the Firmware version, go to http://192.168.1.254/ and click the Status box
When you've got this information for three examples, please call us back on 0800 800 150 and we'll investigate for you.