As a BT TV and BT Sport customer you can now use your apps, and access web players, anywhere in the European Union (EU). You'll be able to enjoy all the content you'd normally have access to as part of your subscription.
- If you're connected to Wi-fi, there won't be a charge for watching BT TV or BT Sport
- If you're not connected to Wi-fi and using your data allowance, check with your mobile service provider
- BT Mobile customers can find out more about data charges at www.btcom.ll-digital-sandbx1.bt.com/roamlikehome. But remember that Roam like at Home zones are different from EU countries
To make sure the apps work within the EU, you must have the latest version of the BT TV and BT Sport apps installed.
What countries will I be able to watch in?
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
Watching live content through apps will use approximately 150Mb for every ten minutes of streaming. HD content will use approximately 400Mb for every ten minutes of streaming.
Free BT Sport clips, available on the BT Sport app and web player, can only be watched within the UK and Ireland. Apart from this, all other subscription content is available to watch in the EU.
As you're watching from outside the UK, we can't guarantee the quality of the network coverage from other providers.
If you don't have the apps already:
- Download from the Apple App store or Google Play store while you're still in the UK
- Activate the app on your BT account by logging in to My BT, clicking on BT Sport or BT TV and following the instructions
- Log in using your BT ID when you want to use it