Product details - Care product with a 2.8" colour screen, sound level lights, night vision, portable parent unit, up to 250m range and motorised pan and digital tilt........
Product helpdesk information
If your product is within warranty:
By phone: 0808 100 6554
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9am to 2pm
By email: Click here for email support
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts are available from the product helpdesk, but please note the battery is sealed and is not user replaceable.
BT Smart Controls FAQs
- What are the minimum system requirements to use the BT Smart Controls app?
- Is the BT Smart Controls application (app) available for iPhone and iPad and where would I find the app on the App Store?
- Is the BT Smart Controls application (App) available for Android devices and where would I find the App on the Play Store?
- How do I connect my camera?
- Can I use any other Apps to monitor the live video streaming?
- What type of SD card do I need?
- Do I need an account to use the BT Smart Controls app?
- How do I access camera settings?
- Where can I find the night vision settings and how do I control it?
- How do I adjust the video streaming quality?
- How do I access the live camera stream?
- Can I monitor the sound without keeping my app open?
- How can I take a picture or record from alive video stream?
- How many cameras can I add on one App?
- Is there a maximum number of cameras that you can set up on any single user account?
- How do I factory reset the camera to its original settings?
- How do I change the name of the camera?
- How do I delete a camera?
- How do I change the time zone of the camera?
- How do I change the orientation of the live stream?
- How can I turn on or off motion detection?
- How do I save motion events as videos, rather than snapshots?
- How do I access motion triggered events?
- I am getting too many motion alerts. How can I change the sensitivity of the motion trigger?
- What's a motion detection schedule?
- Can sound be detected?
- Can I adjust the length of the motion sensor recording or how long an event will be recorded?
- Why can’t I rewind or forward videos of my motion events?
- Can motion triggered notifications be sent to more than one email address?
- What’s the difference between PIR and Motion Detection?
- I can’t find the BT Smart Controls voice app for my Google Voice Assistant?
- What voice commands can I use on my Alexa or Google Home device?
- My app or camera isn't working and I'm getting error messages.
- Why does live view sometimes seem delayed behind actual events?
- Why can’t I access my camera when I’m out of the home?
- My live video streaming is pixelating, what's the problem?
- Does the camera traffic count towards my broadband usage limit?
- Can I use the camera through a window or through glass?
- How do I mount the camera on the wall?
- Can I use other brands’ devices on the BT Smart Controls App?
- Is the camera and App compatible with any other CCTV systems?
- Can the camera work on a Wi-Fi Extender or access point?
- Can I set my camera up while on BT FON, BT Openzone or BT Wi-Fi public networks?
- How do I clean the camera?
- Is the camera suitable for installation outside the home, for example; in sheds, garages and non-dry environments?
- How do I update my camera firmware?
- I'm trying to log in with an existing account, but it won’t accept my details?
- I'm having problems accessing the live video when I'm outside of my home
- I'm not getting motion detection notifications on my mobile device
- I hear an error code when setting up my camera, what does this mean?