We no longer sell the BT Mini Hub. If you're looking to improve wi-fi coverage in your home, then take a look at the BT Shop to see some alternative products.
Taking wi-fi even further, the BT Mini Hub Kit is a great way to extend broadband in your home.
Just so you know, this isn’t the 4G Mini Hub you get with BT Halo or with a data SIM plan. For more information see:
Learn about the 4G Mini Hub >
4G Mini Hub with a Data SIM plan >
Just plug into a power socket to create a new wireless network for those really hard to reach places.
The Mini Hub also comes with two Ethernet ports for a wired connection. It works with all our Hubs.
- 11ac dual-band wireless technology with speeds of up to 867 Mbps
- Faster downloads and online gaming
- Uses your home's power sockets to create a secure wi-fi hotspot
- Simple wi-fi connection at the touch of a button
- Works with all broadband providers and with all of our Hubs
- Two Ethernet ports for wired devices
- Link with other HomePlug AV powerline adaptors
- Uses latest AV2 technology for smoother streaming on HD and 3D TV
- Secure wireless network - no configuration necessary
- Pass-through socket
- Need more? Plug in up to 16 Mini Hubs or Mini Connectors to extend your network even further
How to set up and get connected
For full set-up instructions check the user guide.
- Plug in the Mini Connector near your BT Hub
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable provided into the BT Hub and the other end into the Mini Connector
- Plug in the Mini Hub where you have a wi-fi black spot. You can connect your devices to the Mini Hub’s new wi-fi signal or use its Ethernet ports
What an extended network looks like
Supersize your wi-fi
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Download the latest software for the BT Mini Hub >
Need some help?
Chat to us
A quick way to get help, all day and every day. We’re here to help seven days a week between 7am and 11pm.
Get help from other users
Join the conversation in The BT Community Forum at www.btcom.ll-digital-sandbx1.bt.com/community >
If you need to talk, give us a ring on 0800 111 4567. We’re usually less busy between 12pm and 6.30pm. When you call, make sure you're next to your Mini Hub with a computer or device.
You can also call 0330 123 4567 from a mobile.