- Works with all broadband providers
- AX6600 Tri-Band wireless technology
- Wi-Fi roaming and band steering
- Self-configuring network (star or daisy chain)
- Intelligent backhaul channel and band selection
- Easy setup. The app guides you to create and setup your Whole Home WiFi system in minutes
- Connection advice for finding the best positions for your discs
- Simple dashboard to see who’s online and what devices are connected
- Access controls to pause internet for individual devices, groups of devices, or for everyone
- View, block, and rename devices in the app so they’re easier to recognise
- Guest Network gives a separate Wi-Fi for your guests
- Data usage statistics for individual devices and groups of devices by hour, day, week and month.
- Secure. Peace of mind that your home network is safe and secure
Download the Whole Home Wi-Fi app
Set up Whole Home Wi-fi easily with the app - available for:
- Android version 6.0 and above
- iOS version 12 and above
To download the app, open your phone or tablet's browser and go to bt.com/WHW/app >
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your product is within warranty:
By phone: 0808 100 6116
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 2.00pm
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your product is out of warranty, please call the Technical Help and Support Desk on 0808 100 6116.
BT Whole Home Wi-Fi FAQs
- Can I connect more than one disc to my hub (router) using the Ethernet cables?
- Can I connect a device (for example, printer or games console) to the Ethernet port of the Whole Home Wi-Fi discs?
- What is the range of the Whole Home Wi-Fi discs?
- Where are the best places for my Whole Home Wi-Fi discs?
- How do I add a new disc?
- Can I use the WPS button on my discs to connect my devices (laptop, smartphone and so on)?
- Does Whole Home Wi-Fi show all discs as a single network?
- My LEDs are too bright on the discs, can I adjust them or turn them off?
- What do the LED colours mean?
- Where do I find the user guide?
- How can I reset my Whole Home Wi-Fi to the default settings?
- Can I access the Whole Home Wi-Fi settings using a web browser?
- What's a Guest Network and how do I set it up?
- How can I see who is connected to my home network?
- What are Access Controls and how do I turn internet access on or off?
- What are groups for and how can I set up a group?
- Can I permanently block a device and how can I set this up?
- What does Pause do?
- Can I exclude devices from the Pause function?
- Can you rename devices so that they’re easily recognisable?
- What is the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and Wireless Password/Key?
- How can I change the Wireless Network Name (SSID) and Wireless Password/Key?
- What is the Admin password and where can I find it?
- What versions of Android and Apple iOS will the BT Whole Home Wi-Fi app work with?
- Do I need the Whole Home Wi-Fi app to connect to the network?
- How can I download the Whole Home Wi-Fi app?
- How can I run the app’s set-up again?
- Can I install the app on a Windows phone?
- Can I use the app with multiple Whole Home Wi-Fi network instances?
- Why does the app need permission to use location information on Android devices?
- I'm being prompted to update my app to a new version - why do I need to do this?
- Why are some of my devices not connected to the nearest Whole Home Wi-Fi disc?
- What is Backup and restore in the app?
- What are the app Advance settings for?