Our product pages give you product specifications, links to user guides and other documentation, plus helpdesk and support information where applicable.
Corded phone with answer machine
- One-touch call blocking button*
- Blocks up to 1000 numbers
- Up to 30 minutes answer machine recording time
- Save up to 200 contacts
- Hands-free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatible
- Phone will work even when the power fails**
* You need to have a Caller Display service from your network provider to block Advanced calls and for text messaging features. Charges may apply.
** You'll still be able to make and receive calls if the power fails, but other functions such as call blocking and the answer machine won't work.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0800 145 6789
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
By email: Click here for email support
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts including batteries, line cords and additional handsets are available from the product helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why doesn't my phone ring?
- Why is my answer machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answer machine
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- Why does my answering machine announce the wrong day and time?