Cordless telephone with answering machine
- Not GAP compatible
- Packs of 1 or 2
- 15 minutes recording time
- 30 name & number directory
- Caller display
- 10 number calls list
- Low energy power supply and recyclable packaging
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0800 218 2182
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
By email: Click here for email support
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts, including batteries, line cords, additional handsets, etc, are available from the product helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Searching', 'Base' or 'Range out'?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Register'?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answer machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answer machine
- Why can't I use another type of BT cordless handset with my existing base?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- What are the conditions of the guarantee?
- Why is my keypad not responding when I press a button?
- Why is my Caller Display not working?
- Why can I hear callers but they can't hear me?
- Why can't I send or receive text messages?
- Why wasn't a full user guide provided?
- Why does my answering machine announce the wrong day and time?
- What is ECO mode?