Our product pages give you product specifications, links to user guides and other documentation, plus helpdesk and support information where applicable.
We've withdrawn this product.
Cordless phone with answering machine
- Synchronise your mobile contacts to your home phone
- Make and receive mobile calls through your home phone using Bluetooth
- Pair two mobile phones at any one time
- Blocks nuisance calls* - up to a 1000 numbers
- Do not disturb mode
- Up to 60 minutes answer machine recording time
- Three phonebooks - save up to 1000 contacts in each
- Up to 21 hours talk and 240 hours standby time
* You'll need Caller Display from your network provider to block nuisance calls and for text messaging features. Charges may apply.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0800 145 6789
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
By email: Click here for email support
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts, including batteries, line cords, additional handsets, etc, are available from the product helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Searching', 'Base' or 'Range out'?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Register'?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answer machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answer machine
- Why can't I use another type of BT cordless handset with my existing base?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- What are the conditions of the guarantee?
- Why is my keypad not responding when I press a button?
- Why is my Caller Display not working?
- Why can I hear callers but they can't hear me?
- Why can't I send or receive text messages?
- Why wasn't a full user guide provided?
- Why does my answering machine announce the wrong day and time?
- What is ECO mode?