Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0808 100 9889
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts, including batteries, line cords, additional handsets, etc, are available from the product helpdesk.
BT Home SmartPhone troubleshooting
- How can I connect my BT Home SmartPhone to my wireless network?
- How can I switch remote access to my answer machine on and off on my BT Home SmartPhone?
- How can I update the software of my BT Home SmartPhone?
- How to import contacts from my mobile phone to my BT Home SmartPhone?
- Why does it say ‘Handset is Out of Range’ in the Notification panel on BT Home SmartPhone?
- Why is my answering machine not recording messages on my BT Home SmartPhone?
- Why is my BT Home SmartPhone not connecting to the wireless network?
- What are the differences between the BT Home SmartPhone and BT Home SmartPhone S?
- Can the BT Home SmartPhone be upgraded to Android 4.2 or Nuisance Call Blocking?