Our product pages give you product specifications, links to user guides and other documentation, plus helpdesk and support information where applicable.
Cordless phone with basic call blocking and answer machine
- Blocks up to 20 numbers
- Excellent sound quality
- Easy set up
- Long range reception, up to 300m outdoors, 50m indoors
- Up to 10 hours of talking OR 100 hours standby time
- See and hear if you have a second call waiting
- See who's calling before you pick up
- Easy to read screen shows when you have messages
- Do Not Disturb mode
- Save up to 50 contacts
- Redial any of the last 20 calls you made
- 1.6 inch amber screen
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0800 218 2182
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
By email: Click here for email support
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts, including batteries, are available from the product helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Searching', 'Base' or 'Range out'?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Register'?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answer machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answer machine
- Why can't I use another type of BT cordless handset with my existing base?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- What are the conditions of the guarantee?
- Why is my keypad not responding when I press a button?
- Why is my Caller Display not working?
- Why can I hear callers but they can't hear me?
- Why can't I send or receive text messages?
- Why wasn't a full user guide provided?
- Why does my answering machine announce the wrong day and time?
- What is ECO mode?