If the handset displays 'Out of Range' in the notification panel, this indicates that the handset has lost its connection with the base station.
Please follow the steps below to re-establish the lost connection:
- Check that the mains power is correctly connected to the base and the power socket on the wall
- Check if the batteries are fully charged
- Check that the handset is within range of the base. The range can be affected by the proximity of metal objects, such as a television and electrical devices
- Turn off the mains power for few seconds and then turn in on again
- Try re-registering the handset to the base. Please refer your user guide
If none of the above steps solve your problem, please contact the helpdesk.