Product details for this cordless phone: Packs of 1, 2, 3 or 4, plus additional handset, 255 name & number directory, SIM card reader/writer, text messaging, 50 number calls list..................
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0800 145 6789
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
By email: Click here for email support
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts, including batteries, line cords, additional handsets, etc, are available from the product helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Searching', 'Base' or 'Range out'?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Register'?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why can't I use another type of BT cordless handset with my existing base?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- What are the conditions of the guarantee?
- Why is my keypad not responding when I press a button?
- Why is my Caller Display not working?
- Why can I hear callers but they can't hear me?
- Why can't I send or receive text messages?
- Why wasn't a full user guide provided?