Our product pages give you product specifications, links to user guides and other documentation, plus helpdesk and support information where applicable.
The Premium Voice Control Phone lets you use your Smartphones personal voice assistant through your Premium Phone to ask the everyday questions. Also powered by trueCall’s award winning technology. It offers users complete control over, which calls they want to take and those they wish to block.
- Use voice control on your Premium Phone to connect with the Voice App on your mobile phone
- Dedicated block button for one touch blocking*
- Blocks up to 100% of Nuisance Calls
- Store 1000 numbers on your Premium contact list, plus 1000 contacts from each of your synced mobile phones (register two mobiles at any one time)
- Block up to 1000 numbers or block calls by type
- Customisable blocker settings giving complete flexibility
- Incorporates award winning trueCall blocking technology
- Make and receive mobile calls through your home phone using Bluetooth
- 200 name and number directory
- Auto copy contacts between handsets
- Redial any of the last 30 calls you made
- 1.8” Colour screen
- Hands free speaker
- Record up to 60 minutes of messages
- Easy guided set up
- Outgoing call controls (PIN protect calls to premium and mobile numbers)
- Backlit keypad for easy dialling even in poor light
- See who’s calling before you pick up
- Long range reception up to 300m outdoors, 50m indoors
- Do not disturb mode
- Up to 21 hours of talking and 240 hours on standby
- See who's left you messages
- Easy access to BT calling features (Three way calling, call divert)
- See and hear if you have a second call waiting
* You'll need Caller Display from your network provider to block nuisance calls and for text messaging features. Charges may apply.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF documents
Product helpdesk information
If your phone is within warranty:
By phone: 0800 145 6789
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm, Saturday 9am to 2pm
By email: Click here for email support
If your product is out of warranty contact BT's recommended agent
By phone: 0800 980 8999
Replacement parts, including batteries, line cords, additional handsets, etc, are available from the product helpdesk.
- Why can't I make or receive telephone calls?
- Why do the batteries keep running low?
- Why don't I seem to get a very good range?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Searching', 'Base' or 'Range out'?
- Why does my handset screen continually display 'Register'?
- Why doesn't my handset ring?
- Why is my answer machine not recording messages?
- Why can't I play messages that have been left on my answer machine
- Why can't I use another type of BT cordless handset with my existing base?
- Why am I receiving interference or noise on my phone?
- Why are all my incoming calls too quiet?
- What are the conditions of the guarantee?
- Why is my keypad not responding when I press a button?
- Why is my Caller Display not working?
- Why can I hear callers but they can't hear me?
- Why can't I send or receive text messages?
- Why wasn't a full user guide provided?
- Why does my answering machine announce the wrong day and time?
- What is ECO mode?