1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Add-On (the “Xbox Add-On”) is an Add-On for existing BT Consumer Broadband customers and provides you with access to the Xbox Game Pass (for use on games console and Windows 10 PC), Xbox Live Gold (for use on games console only) and Cloud Gaming (beta) (for use on a compatible mobile device) (the “services”) for a monthly charge (currently £10 a month).
2. The services are only available to customers using a compatible mobile phone or tablet using Android 6.0 operating system (as at the date of these terms) or later or other compatible devices such as an Xbox console or Windows 10 PC. The list of compatible devices is subject to change. Please see here https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass for more information.
3. The Xbox Add-On is made available on a 30-day rolling contract. We’ll apply the charge to your Account each month until you ask us to remove it.
4. Once you have activated the service the Xbox Add-On will be added to your account. If you already have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate direct from Microsoft, it will automatically be updated to the Xbox Add-On on your next renewal date and added to your BT account.
5. We’ll apply the charge to your BT Account each month until you ask us to remove it. You can cancel the Xbox Add-On at any time. The service will be removed at your next renewal date, which is on the monthly anniversary of the Xbox Add-On being added. If at the time of cancellation you have not already been billed for that period it will be charged in full on your next bill.
6. Xbox Add-On If you had an Xbox Games Pass direct from Microsoft and had accrued passes prior to taking the Xbox Add-On from BT, the accrued passes may still be available so you can access the services.
7. The Xbox Add-On is provided to you as a third-party service and does not form part of your service with us. Any changes, including changes to the content of the Xbox Add-On or changes to any charges will not give you the right to end your service with us. You cannot have more than one Xbox Add-On per Account
8. When entering into a contract for digital content you’re entitled to a 14-day cooling off period, except where you enter into a contract in store. Once you’ve entered into a contract for these Additional Services, you’ll have 14 days to tell us you’ve changed your mind. However, once you’ve accessed the services (e.g. by viewing the content or playing a game) we’ll assume that you’ve decided to waive this right to change your mind and you’ll lose your right to cancel, except in accordance with the cancellation process described above.
9. We may suspend access to or terminate your contract for the Xbox Add-On if you fail to pay a bill by the date set out on it or commit another material breach of your Agreement for broadband services (visit here to read the latest version of our terms and conditions).
12. The Xbox Add-On is for personal and non-commercial use only. It’s your responsibility to ensure that services accessed by under 18s is suitable for those viewing it. Content available via the services may change from time to time.
13. Some content provided by the services may require additional hardware (e.g. a controller).
14. Access to content outside of the UK is subject to the terms and conditions of Microsoft.
15. The services are provided by Microsoft Ireland Operations Limited (“Microsoft”). You must read and accept Microsoft’s Terms and Conditions. You agree to use service at your sole risk. BT is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any third-party services and shall not be liable for any such third party services. Data displayed via the service is for general informational purposes only and is not guaranteed by BT. Full terms can be found at Microsoft Services Agreement.
16. To access some features of the services you will be required to enter a Microsoft ID. If you do not have an existing Microsoft ID, you will be required to register for one. When registering, you must provide Microsoft with some personal information. The information you supply when creating a Microsoft ID will be processed in accordance with Microsoft’s Privacy Statement, which can be accessed via the Microsoft Services Agreement.